Pages

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Primark Beach Look

I am trying to cut down on my spending but I am not doing very well. I was in Primark last week and saw this lovely swimsuit that my mum encouraged me to buy so technically it is her fault! :) I have been wanting a swimsuit for years but never actually bought one. Then when I saw this one for £8 I just had to get it.



                


It is so girly and will be good if I get burnt (most likely) I will be able to cover up for a day or so. I also bought this little sundress for £7 which will be good for going to breakfast or a walk. Has anyone got their summer wardrobe yet?
Colette x




2 comments:

  1. I love that! I've seen some pictures of the primark swimwear collection and it's gorgeous! I'm going into Glasgow very soon so I'll definitely be having a look xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have so many cute bikinis and they are so cheap!!

    ReplyDelete