Pages

Monday 15 April 2013

Back to blogging

I finally got back to blogging after a very long time (nearly a year). I have left uni and start a new course in September so I thought with my time off I should get back to my blog. I decided to start with fake tan as it is hopefully coming into better weather and people will be wanting that bronze look for getting the pins out.


My favourite day to day fake tan is Garnier Summer body. I only started using this in February and I am in love with it. After two days you have a lovely glow and it doesn't take that long to dry in either. The only downside is that it smells quite strong after you have been using it for a couple of days.
Morrisons £2.99




The tan I use whenever I go out is St. Moriz. I adore this simply because it is so cheap and you go brown instantly. It dries so quickly as well so you don't need to worry about waiting ages about going to bed for it drying. If you hate the fake tan smell I would not advise you to buy this as it is quite strong.

Semi-Chem £2.99
                                                                 


Whenever I splurge on fake tan I always buy Xen Tan deep bronze luxe. It smells amazing and gives you this gorgeous colour which is more like an L.A tan rather than a week in Benidorm tan which I would recommend  for people who don't normally wear fake tan as it wont be such a drastic change. I buy it from the sunbed shop Hot but if you don't have one near you you can buy it here and its free delivery.
Hot Taning Salon £21.95


Finally, I stopped putting St.Moriz on my face as my eyebrows were turning ginger and my blackheads really showed up so I bought Garnier face mist in light. For me it was too light, will buy the darker one next time, so I would suggest building it up over a couple of days for a dark look but I cant complain about it no ginger eyeborws or bad blackheads. It was on special in boots and I cannot remember for the life of me how much I paid for it was just over £5 I think.
Boots £5+
Have you tried any of there tans? Let me know what your favourite tan is!
Colette
x

No comments:

Post a Comment