Pages

Tuesday 23 April 2013

April Empties

This is my first empties post so I was quite excited when I realised that I could actually do it. For this month I have:

1. Mac Studio Sculpt NC20
2. Gucci by Gucci
3. James Brown volume conditioner
4. Batiste dry shampoo in graffiti
5. Benefit They're Real mascara





1. Mac Studio Sculpt NC20. This is my favorite foundation it gives me so much coverage even hides my redness and I have to use little concealer when I am wearing this foundation. I am hoping to get it in a different shade next time to tone done the yellowness of it.

Repurchase: Yes but not until New York.




2. Gucci by Gucci. I got this as a present from my boyfriend's mum for my Christmas and it has grown on me. I am always changing my perfume (except my Chanel Chance) because I hate when they become popular and you can smell them off everyone. I normally go for sweet floral perfumes so this was a nice change as it is quite musky, for me anyway. I would say it is a more night time perfume because of the muskiness. 

Repurchase: Probably not but I still have another 30ml to go through.




3. James Brown Volume Conditioner. I have very oily roots and dry ends. This conditioner is a god send as it doesn't dry out my hair and doesn't drag it down unlike some conditioners. It is also really good for the volume as it doesn't make your hair soft that you are not able to do anything with it.

Repurchase: Yes




4. Batiste dry shampoo in graffiti. Every girls best friend especially if your hair takes ages to dry after you wash it so you like to skip a couple of days without washing your hair. I didn't really like the smell of this one it was a bit over bearing and it made my hair more grey than normal. This is the last scent in the collection that I had to try. In my opinion Cherry is the best one it is the nicest smelling one and actually makes your hair smell nice and has the least whiteness.

Repurchase: yes but not this scent.




5. Benefit They're Real mascara. I was so upset when I went to use this mascara and it was all clumped up. I've been using drug store mascara to tide me over until New York but nothing compares to how this separates your eyelashes and lengthens them.

Repurchase: Yes



Colette x




No comments:

Post a Comment